Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Doing What I Love and Being a Grandparent is the Best!

Since September I have been working on animations for the WantsToBe apps which are now available in the iTunes app store. It has been a very enjoyable project as I get to bring life to my illustrations. My husband describes it as an obsession but I prefer it to be the result of finding something I love to do. However, it pales in comparison to the joy that comes from watching my new grandson as he sleeps in my arms. First he tricks me into picking him up when he fusses during a nap so that I'll hold him while he sleeps for 2 more hours. If you have ever watched a newborn baby sleep you will understand what I mean when I say that it is fascinating. His list of facial animations include; half smiles, sighs, eyes half open, crinkled nose, pursed lips, etc. And that is just in the first 5 minutes. Usually he starts waking up about the time his mom and dad return so I get to give him back before the real fussing starts. Being a grandparent is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment